Working Papers and Submitted Monographs
- "Implementing the Panel Event Study", with Kathya Tapia Schythe.
- "Access to the Emergency Contraceptive Pill and Women's Reproductive Health: Evidence from Public Reform in Chile", with Viviana Salinas
- "On the Value of Birth Weight", with Sonia Oreffice and Climent Quintana-Domeque.
- "Abortion Laws and Women's Health", with Hanna Mühlrad.
- "The Twin Instrument: Fertility and Human Capital Investment", with Sonia Bhalotra.
- "The Romano-Wolf Multiple Hypothesis
Correction in Stata", with Joseph P. Romano and Michael Wolf.
- "Growing Together: Assessing Equity and Efficiency in a Prenatal Health Program", with Gustavo Cortés and Diego Vergara.
- "Twin Birth and Maternal Condition", with Sonia Bhalotra.
- "The Demand for Season of Birth", with Sonia Oreffice and Climent Quintana-Domeque.
- "A Convenient Omitted Variable Bias Formula for Treatment Effect Models"
- Practical Considerations for Questionable IVs", with Benjamín Matta.
- "Children and Their Parents: A Review of Fertility and Causality''
- "Assessing Plan B: The Effect of the Morning After Pill on Children and Women", with Andrea Bentancor
- "General to Specific Modelling in Stata"
- "1,2-Borotropic shifts and B--N bond cleavage reactions in molybdenum hydrotris(3-isopropylpyrazolyl)borate chemistry: Mixed-valence MoVIMoV2 and pyrazole-rich oxo-MoIV complexes" with J White, V Ng, P Smith, M Taylor and C Young
- Inorganica Chimica Acta, 362(12):4570-4577 (2009).
Selected Work in Progress
- "Education and Maternal Mortality", with Sonia Bhalotra. Background Paper for EFA Global Monitoring Report, UNESCO 2013/14.
- "The Impact of Abortion Legalization on Fertility and Female Empowerment", with Hanna Mühlrad. Policy Brief for The Expert Group for Aid Studies (EBA), Sweden, 2018.
- "Creciendo Juntos: Evaluando la Equidad y Eficiencia de Chile Crece Contigo.", with Gustavo Cortés Méndez and Diego Vergara Sepúlveda. Support Material, Chile Crece Contigo Program, Ministry of Social Development, Chile (in Spanish), 2019.
- "Programas de Salud Pública y Salud Mental de los Jóvenes en Chile: Evidencia de los Espacios Amigables", with Carlos Espinosa de la Rivera and Ignacio García Fernández, Chapter, "Chile, Out of the Box", IADB & Universidad de Chile (in Spanish), 2021.